Planning is the most critical leg. However, this leg is often overlooked by investors and advisors alike because it is the most difficult, misunderstood and the least fun.
Creating your personal retirement master plan requires working with a retirement expert who can help you create a successful plan that will survive the test of time which incorporates:
- Creating an income stream in retirement that you and your spouse can never outlive through a retirement income analysis.
- Taking advantage of often over-looked retirement tax strategies.
- Optimizing Social Security so you get every nickel that you are entitled to!
- Employ a marginal tax distribution strategy so your assets are in the proper place when you need to start taking distributions!
- Create a sequence of distribution plan so when you do start taking money you are in the lowest tax bracket possible and stay that way for life!
- Estate and legacy planning so Uncle Sam doesn’t steal all of your money when you die!